Up to £17200 per annum + 22 days holiday + bank holidays
5 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk - Leicester - £17,200
Fixed term and permanent contract available.
We are currently working with a growing retail organisation in Leicester to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk.
This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed team where you will have the opportunity to take ownership for your day to day activities which will include:
- Processing supplier invoices in volume.
- Raising debt notes when required.
- Managing Supplier Relationships through great customer service.
- Dealing with customer complaints and queries.
- Working alongside multiple departments.
- Opening new accounts for suppliers, ensuring all details are accurate.
- Updating clients and customers records.
- Matching and batching of invoices and notifying reliant departments if there any discrepancies.
- General administrative duties and helpdesk cover when needed.
Our client is looking for stand out candidates who:
- Has a proven track record of being able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Is able to work well under pressure.
- Has either worked in Accounts Payable department previously or is wanting a career in a finance position.
- Can work well as part of a team and has a team player attitude to work.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Has strong PC skills.
- Has the ability to prioritise and organise your own work.
- Is self-motivated
This opportunity is offering a salary of £17,200 with annual company bonus, career progression, onsite parking and much more.
The working hours 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now!
Jobs you may have applied for include; Accounts Payable Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Administrator, Accounts Payable Assistant or Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.