£18000 - £19000 per annum
5 months ago
Part Time Accounts Assistant - Credit Controller - Derby - £18,000 - £19,000
Are you a passionate, people focused Credit Controller, who has a proven track record of process improvements, reducing aged debt and making visible impact within an Accounts function?
We are proud to be working with a prestige, Derby based business who are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work within their thriving finance team. You will have the opportunity to add immediate value and be a part of a very successful business.
- Monitoring and reviewing all aspects of the credit control process, ensuring accurate recording of sales and timely accurate billing
- Identifying credit risk and ensuring limits are recorded and payment plans are adhered to
- Chasing debt inline with credit limits and within payment terms
- Posting and allocating cash
- Providing support to accounts payable - processing invoices and assisting with payment runs when required
- Previous experience within a credit / accounts receivable environment
- Previous experience in an accounts assistant role would be desirable
- Proven track record of increasing efficiencies through process improvements
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external customers
- Confident and personable
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Credit Controller, Debt Recovery, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant