£18000 - £22000 per annum
07795 385 225
13 days ago
Accounts Assistant | Derby | £18,000 - £22,000 - depending on experience.
Cherry Professional are working exclusively with a highly successful, national business based in Alfreton who are looking to recruit an accounts assistant to join their thriving business.
The role will have responsibility for all aspects of transational Finance, including processing sales and purchases invoices for multi legal entities. This will include credit control and credit application reviews as well as contributing towards month end.
- Matching and coding of purchase invoices, working across the business as appropriate to ensure timely and accurate goods receipt.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding sales and purchase invoices.
- Invoicing customers timely and accurately
- Raising intercompany invoices and reconciling balances.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary.
- Provide financial analysis & support as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the external customers and suppliers as appropriate.
- Ensure that the Company maintains a consistent, transparent, legally compliant and ethical approach in all aspects of its business and day to day transactional operations.
- Embody the `One Team` approach and communicate effectively across the Finance team and company.
- Experience in sales / purchase invoicing
- Good listening and communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent PC skills in Outlook/Word and Excel
- SAGE knowledge preferred
Please note this role is fully office-based.