£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accounts Assistant - Nottingham - £22k
We are on the hunt for an Accounts Assistant to work for an ambitious business based Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The organisation is proud to have developed a fantastic working environment with committed, personable and enthusiastic staff; as a result, they have a new role within the business. Due to business growth they are looking to expand their Accounts function and hire a likeminded individual to grow and be part of their successful business.
Working in a supportive team environment you will be responsible for working primarily within the sales ledger and credit function -
- Collating and creating sales invoices
- Chasing purchase orders and allocating accordingly
- Allocating invoices against accounts
- Chasing outstanding and overdue payments
- Allocating transactions again customer accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Setting up new customers
- Dealing with queries and enquiries coming into the department
- General administration duties
- Previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant within a team environment
- Proven track record of managing a range of accounts and building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Personable, proactive and highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Sales Ledger Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this vacancy on behalf of our client.