£16000 - £19000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a market leading business in North Derbyshire who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support their Finance Manager with day to day duties in the accounts team.
Creating, inputting and sending credit notes
Printing and posting invoices
Sending statements to customers daily
Resolving supplier queries
Calculating monthly rebates for certain customers
Running month end reports and balancing the purchase and sales ledgers
Inputting transactions in the nominal ledger
Creating quotes for international shipping costs
Monitoring accounts that regularly go over their credit limit
Printing and distributing reports
Assisting with any Ad hoc task duties within the finance and administration team
The ideal candidate:
- AAT part qualified
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong experience within a similar, recent, role
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Confidence in dealing with customers and suppliers
- A neat, tidy and methodical approach to work
- The ability to prioritise workload
This opportunity is temporary to permeant.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, PL Clerk, Invoice Clerk or Purchase Ledger Assistant.