Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£43000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits package
5 months ago
A fast-paced, growing company is looking to recruit a new Qualified Accountant in Doncaster.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company offering the successful candidate excellent career progression. The position would suit someone in an Audit role, ready to take their first step out of practice into industry, or a Financial Accountant / Group Accountant wanting to progress and assume broader responsibilities of budgeting, forecasting and business partnering with internal stakeholders.
- Project lead role in the implementation and review of IFRS accounting standards
- Analysis and support for business stakeholders on budgeting and forecasting
- Provision of technical accounting advice for accounting transactions
- Management accounting for property contracts & leases.
- Supporting stakeholders by providing analysis and business partnering.
Other jobs you may have applied for include: Financial accountant, Group Accountant, Project accountant, Finance Manager.
The job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Scunthorpe, Worksop, Wakefield, Chesterfield.