£20000 - £23500.00 per annum + study support, plus bens
over 1 year ago
Join this growing business who provides services to a wide range of business clients across the UK. Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be based in their regional office in Derby, where they have their own client database and pool of employees .
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of all their financial activities and participate fully in the direction and day to day management and operation of the business.
This is a really great opportunity to rapidly gain wide experience in a small business.
- Payroll management
- Controlling, maintaining & reconciling purchase & sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliation
- Managing nominal ledger journals
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Managing service supplier contracts
- Credit Control
- Submitting VAT returns & HMRC submissions
- Ability to be both a good team player and have the initiative to work independently
- Strong Sage 50 experience
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Highly accurate & great attend to detail
- Ability to solve problems & propose solutions
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Interested in all aspects of the business and inputting to its strategy
You should have a minimum of 2 years experience, ideally with AAT level 3 or above, and looking to progress to CIMA/ ACCA
You will have a high standard of written and verbal English.
Post is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Mansfield, Burton-on-Trent.
Other posts you may have applied for :
Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Accountant