£40000 - £45000 per annum
07807 638 840
19 days ago
Derbyshire |Accountant | up to £45,000| Cherry Professional
Do you want to be at the helm of a growing business, that is looking at closing this year with a 30% uplift on revenue and forecasting a further 50% increase over the next few years?
Cherry Professional are proud to be partnering again with a Northern Derbyshire based, international SME that’s looking to bring on board a credible Accountant, to head up their accounts function.
You’ll get to report directly into the Managing Director and provide to him insights of the businesses operations and breathe some life in the numbers.
With this growth and the accounts previously being handled externally (who will be available for support over handover), the MD is hoping for this person to take the initiative / ownership of the accounts, to support their growth and join them on the journey.
You’ll still have a junior finance team to support in the clerical duties, but as this is a smaller business, you need to be happy and able, to roll your sleeves up and cover any absences.
- Own the management accounting process
- Improve processes where you see fit a
- Carry out variance analysis and provide commentary
- Cash-flow monitoring and reporting
- Build relationships with Operations
- Ad-hoc clerical duties, including ledger work, VAT returns etc.
If you are you looking to join a business with a growth mindset and team orientated, apply now.
SALARY: up to £45,000 + generous benefits
LOCATION: North Derby, Derbyshire
The Ideal profile:
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified (late stages will be considered)
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Previous experience in producing management accounts
Jobs you may have applied for include Company Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager and Finance Controller.
This job is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Derby, Chesterfield and Mansfield.