£25000 - £30000 per annum
07807 638 840
28 days ago
Are you someone who is looking to take more ownership and autonomy in your accounts work?
This is more than your average Management Accountant position. This opportunity would give you the chance to prepare IFRS packages, statutory accounts, create fixed assets and manage the auditors, allowing you to become a more well-rounded, part-qualified accountant.
This business is a multi-site producer, with subsidiaries across 135 countries, with the parent company being listed on the New York and Frankfurt Stock exchange.
This is full or part time, with 30hrs or 37.5 hrs.
TITLE: Management Accountant
SALARY: up to £30,000 + generous benefits
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Full responsibility of production and Management of the Statutory Accounts
- Manage performances of the cost centres
- Preparation of cashflows
- Drive operations and system improvements
- Manage the Year-End process, creating and maintaining relationships with the auditors and preparing the final Group accounts.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax, VAT Returns and IFRS packages
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business, to support any financial queries.
- Streamlining and implementing improvements to processes and systems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 3 years practical finance experience or AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Intermediate level on Excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Confident in Management Accounting
- Have previous experience with financial accounting and managing the statutory accounts
- Previously driven process improvements
- Understanding of Tax copulations and Corporation Tax
- Previously worked with SAP
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Assistant Finance Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Financial Accountant, Accountant, Finance Analyst, Client Manager, Practice Accountant, Finance Officer and Auditor.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Leicester, Chesterfield and Derby.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.