9 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for their respected client based in Nottingham. Your role will be to manage the relationships between the company and its customer accounts in order to achieve profitable revenue growth and retention of that business.
Duties will include:
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Constantly promote the highest level of customer care, service and responsiveness
- Build long-term relationships with key employees among client base
- Schedule regular meetings with key account customers
- Assist the sales teams to up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Encourage and maintain safe, compliant processes both internally and externally
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, operations, HSEQ, finance) to meet customer's requirements
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Handle client issues in a timely and accurate fashion
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders.
- Account manage a portfolio of customers using all techniques eg: reportage and achievement
- Recognise and optimise the opportunities to up-sell customers across all product groups
- Undertake hospitality and entertainment activities within guidelines and policy
- Assist credit control function to settle queries and manage aged debt of customer portfolio
- Growth and retention of portfolio customers in accordance with targets set
- Meet targets for new revenue growth
- Create, review and maintain an annual business plan for each account
- Process orders, forms and applications relating to customer accounts
Other roles that you may have applied for include Customer Account Manager, Account Manager & Relationship Manager
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.