£24000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: With an OTE £35,000
20 days ago
Account Manager| Nottingham | Salary £24,000 - £27,000 |OTE £35,000
Are you an experienced and ambitious Account Manager? Cherry Professional are supporting a fast-growing global IT Distributor based in Nottingham. You will be joining their successful, friendly team looking after the education sector accounts.
You will be working for a renowned established IT Solutions provider who provides software solutions to end-users within the Education, Private and Public sectors. As an Account Manager you will be supporting the customer service team with the looking after the current customer base, upselling other products / services and proactively identifying other commercial opportunities.
- To manage accounts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and ensure the business maximises its opportunity to cross-sell/upsell at all times.
- To respond to customer requests and create quotations and proposals for customers.
- To work with internal sales support to ensure orders are created for customers in a timely manner with efficient product flow.
- To produce specific account growth plans detailing actions to build comprehensive customer account plans.
- To identify new business opportunities within the Education sector accounts.
The ideal candidate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Previous exposure to the IT and/or tech sector.
- Identify and develop new customer sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of working again performance targets
What's on offer
- Salary of £24,000 - £27,000
- Uncapped bonus structure.
- Company Pension.
- Life insurance.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Cherry Professional is recruiting on behalf of our client. You may have applied for roles such as Senior Account Manager, Account Excutive, Corporate Sales Account Executive, KeyAccount Manager, Business Manager