£22000 - £24000 per annum
07795 385 225
26 days ago
Are genuinely passionate about providing exceptionalcustomer service to a range of internal and external stakeholders? Do you want to work for a business who offer a life changing service to their customer? Do you want to work in a rewarding, positive, professional environment?
If YES this role could be for you!
Our well-established client is recruiting for an Account Manager to join their team based at their impressive head office in North Derbyshire. The team are responsible are responsible for winning, maintaining and reporting on a section of business, the Account Manager will provide Account Management to a portfolio of Accounts ensuring that service is accurate, timely and exceeds the expectations of our customer, including liaison with our team members and field based teams who are delivering an exceptional service to customers. Through the accurate and timely processing and collation of all data back to the client.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess previous Account Management experience
- Have strong IT skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and PowerPoint
- Have a keen eye for detail, particularly when processing data
- Can demonstrate previous experience of analysing and interpreting data, creating accurate data reports and presenting this information in a variety of formats
- Have an unerring can-do mentality and are excited by contributing to new ways of working
Why should you apply?
- Prestigious working environment
- 34 days leave, including eight statutory / bank holidays
- Subsidised restaurant
- Annual salary reviews
- Excellent benefits package
- Free parking