£43000 - £47000 per annum
0115 922 2240
20 days ago
Academy Finance Manager | North Nottinghamshire | Salary up to £47,000 + benefits
Are you a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in Education, Healthcare or Local Government? Would you like to work for a growing Multi-Academy Trust with significant growth plans in place for the next year? If the answers to the above are ‘yes’ then please read on!
We are delighted to be supporting a client who has recently been promoted as they build their new team! At present, it is the Finance Director supported by a number of Assistant Accountants and clerical level staff. They, therefore, require a qualified accountant to be their No.2 and support them through this exciting journey.
As the trust grows, so does the team and there is clear line of progression to Head of Finance for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and work in a fun, fast moving environment with a very experienced team
You can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and will be recognised for your efforts. This role will evolve daily and ad-hoc additional responsibilities will present themselves in an ever-changing and fast-moving industry. This is a unique and challenging opportunity, progression and responsibility will not be limited.
- A core focus of the position is to manage the Finance Team, delivering operational compliance with the Trust’s Finance Policy, procedures and statutory reporting requirements, supporting the Director of Finance to deliver a high quality service within the financial framework. Management of the Finance Team includes responsibility for line management, financial controls, operations, planning and analysis and developing the Finance Function across the Trust
- You will also be responsible for producing scenario planning and producing financial projections and building strong relationships across the Trust
- One thing the current Finance Directorcan promise with this role is variety, so in addition to this, she is looking for someone who can help her to implement improvements and efficiencies across all of their processes
- You will be exposed to projects at a very senior level, so, with this in mind, you will need to be technically strong with the ability to take the lead. Alongside this you will be exposed to managing, developing and recruiting for the team as it grows
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
* Month-end ownership experience
* Enthusiastic, with a people focus
* Experience working in any one of these sectors: Education, Healthcare or Local Government
What’s on offer…
* Package on offer is up to £47,000 + c15% Pension + 35 Days Holiday
* Further Health & Wellbeing benefits
* A culture that promotes entrepreneurship, learning, innovation and fun
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager.