Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0115 9222240
Sector: Part Qualified Finance
Start Date: 2024-02-12
Consultant: Daniel Thornton
Management Accountant | Nottingham City Centre | Up to £35,000 + 10% Bonus + Hybrid Working + Study Support
Are you part-qualified and actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA and looking for a role with a broad range of duties that will best accompany these studies to make you a well-rounded professional?
Are you already producing full monthly management accounts, but now looking to up-scale this within a larger corporation, where progression routes are easier to obtain and a larger range of high end benefits are available to you?
Cherry Professional are delighted to be assisting a Nottingham city centre based organisation in their search for a new management accountant to join their finance function.
In this role, you will be able to produce monthly management accounts for a few project entities as well as statutory accounts, giving the successful candidate fantastic exposure at this part-qualified level.
Progression routes are well developed here and you’ll get to report into a Finance Manager who is very personable and a great mentor to learn from.
We’ve successfully placed at this company within the last year and have heard great feedback from the candidates since joining, the organisation have instilled a great working environment which both enriches candidate skillsets but in a way that feels organic and not too intense.
Role: Management Accountant
Location: Central Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
Salary: Up to £35,000
– 10% bonus
– Hybrid Working Pattern (3 days office / 2 days working from home a week)
– Study Support
– Additional company related perks
This role has duties which include but are not limited to:
– Full production of monthly management accounts, including provision of commentary and subsequent analysis.
– Full production of statutory accounts for year end.
– Balance sheet reconciliations.
– Journal production including accruals and prepayments.
– Vat returns.
– Liaising with senior leadership and external stakeholders to present financial information and wider analysis projects.
Key fundamentals for the role:
– Previous experience with production of management accounts.
– Actively studying towards an accountancy qualification: ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
– Possess good aptitude towards excel and accountancy systems.
If this role interests you, please do make sure to apply with your CV asap.
This role is similar to the following: Assistant Management Accountant, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Semi-Senior Accountant, Accounts Senior, Finance Analyst, Financial Accountant.
This is within commuting distance if you are located in: Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Mansfield, Leicestershire, Newark, Grantham, Chesterfield.
Walkable from Nottingham train station so may be workable from further afield too!