Engineering Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 0115 9222240
Sector: Administration and Business Professionals
Start Date: 2024-02-09
Consultant: Lee Gibbons
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer| Alfreton| Salary – £38000 – £42000
Cherry Professional are currently working with a market leading FMCG company. They are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their close knit and thriving team.
- Diagnosing faults with machinery
- Servicing and emergency repairs
- Carry out asset care plans and PM schedules across a range of automated filling and packaging equipment, robotics, site services and liquids processing equipment.
- Operating within a CMMS system
- Plant, machinery, and services breakdowns, identifying root cause, and implementing the required mechanical and electrical asset care.
- Assist with contractor servicing of plant, machinery, and services.
- Fault finding
- Root cause analysis
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards
- Follow maintenance schedules and carry out routine servicing of machinery
- Fault finding on PLC’s and PLC programming experience and knowledge
- Experience working within a FMCG background
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Experience working on a range of electrical and mechanical breakdowns repair of plant, machinery, and services.
- Experience of implementing PM schedules
- Experience working with hydraulic, pneumatic, robotic, and electrical systems.
- Experienced in root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client
Roles you may have applied for: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Engineering Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician or Electrical Maintenance Engineer.