Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 01159222240
Start Date: 2024-02-05
Consultant: Olivia Stevens
HR Advisor | Nottingham | Permanent | Up to £40,000
We are looking for HR Advisor with a wealth of knowledge in Human Resources, including managing people processes such as performance management, disciplinary and grievance. You will be a great all-rounder in driving people excellence, with sound employment law knowledge. We are looking for a candidate that is CIPD level 5. This role is 5 days onsite with an early finish on a Friday.
– A strong knowledge of employment law and people trends across the UK
– Passionate, energetic and enthused about HR and growing people
– Excellent and first-class written and verbal communication skills
– Able to lead, with confidence and ER knowledge, formal and informal employee lifecycle discussions, performance, disciplinary etc.
– Able to work on multiple projects
– Steer, shape and deliver the people plan to drive forward people excellence and enable first-class customer service
– Build strong and collaborative relationships with employees
– Deliver a range of HR solutions that are tailored and appropriate for the company and/or individual department
– Coach, support and influence Managers and employees on all people ‘lifecycle’ issues and the overall people agenda
– Lead on ER/EE matters, both formal and informal, to include performance and absence management, grievance and disciplinary
If you looking for the next step in your career, apply now and join this collaborative team.
You may also have applied for: HR Advisor, People Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP.