Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 0115 9222240
Sector: Qualified Finance,Part Qualified Finance
Start Date: 2024-02-05
Consultant: Daniel Thornton
Management Accountant | Nottinghamshire | Up to £50,000 + Flexible Working
Are you a committed Management Accountant who possesses previous experience within the hospitality or retail industry, and looking for a similar role?
Do you enjoy being hands-on, where you are able to engage and liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders and operational heads and really get to see the work you put in come to fruition and push an organisation forwards?
Would you like the idea of working for a company within the entertainment industry, where every work day genuinely feels refreshingly different, with new projects to plan for and the opportunity to receive unique staff benefits and rewards too!?
Cherry Professional are excited to once again be partnering with a Nottinghamshire based organisation in their search for a Management Accountant to join their finance function. We are in the unique position of being able to genuinely vouch for the great team environment here, having placed the majority of the finance team there over the last few years.
This company operate within the entertainment and hospitality industry and are a well-known brand in Nottinghamshire. They are seeking someone with previous experience to this kind of environment and are offering a role with some fantastic exposure.
A great all-encompassing role that will stand the successful candidate in good stead to progress onto Finance Manager and Financial Controller roles. Here, you’ll be able to look after a few junior finance members as well as produce full sets of accounts for a few of the companies entities.
Some flexibility around hybrid working and salary are possible should you be able to demonstrate significant experience, whilst candidates who are qualified, at finalist stage or qualified by experience are welcomed.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: Up to £50,000
– Production of management accounts packs, including commentary, for several business units.
– Liaising with senior stakeholders to discuss projects, accounts findings, budgets and forecasts.
– Production of budgets and forecasts and supporting cashflow
– Mentoring and proactive development of junior finance members and direct reports.
– Support with audits both internally and externally.
– Balance sheet reconciliation.
– Support the implementation of new systems and processes.
Important aspects for this role:
– You have previous experience working in either the retail or hospitality sector (In a finance role).
– You have previous experience with management accounts
– You are adept on excel and accountancy systems.
If this role sounds enticing, please get your application submitted asap.
This role is similar to: Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Senior Management Accountant, Accountant, Senior Accountant.
Commutable from: Nottinghamshire, Mansfield, Loughborough, Newark, Grantham, Leicestershire, Derbyshire.