Finance Business Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0115 9222240
Sector: Qualified Finance
Start Date: 2023-11-15
Consultant: Daniel Thornton
Finance Business Partner | Nottingham City Centre | Up to £50,000 + Hybrid Working + Benefits
Are you a commercially minded Management Accountant who enjoys analysing projects and partnering with wider business heads, and now looking for your first step into a pure Finance Business Partnering role that will give you the full on exposure to this side of finance, taking you away from month end?
Are you a fully qualified accountant in ACCA/CIMA/ACA and looking for a role with readily available progression opportunities that will allow you to continue advancing your skillsets through your job role and be rewarded well for wanting to do so.
If you’re keen to work with a company who pride themselves in their ability to nurture top talent and provide their staff with great benefits and incentives, then this new role could be ideal for you.
Cherry Professional are delighted to be once again partnering with a private equity backed Nottinghamshire based company in their search for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing and supportive finance function.
We at Cherry know this company very well, having placed three candidates in as many years there. Two have managed to achieve promotions within a year and the most recent joiner is in line for one too. This company have a strong finance team who all chip in to help one another and push forward as a collective.
The role on offer is a rare opportunity to operate as a true Finance Business Partner, where you’ll be able to leave the majority of month end production behind and get to specialize in growing and maintaining key stakeholder relations.
You will get to work under a line manager who isn’t overbearing and doesn’t micromanage, whilst being part of an organization who’s line of work really benefits the wider community. The office is also very well furbished!
Role: Finance Business Partner
Location: Nottingham city centre
Salary: Up to £50,000
– Facilitate collaboration between stakeholders to push forward common goals and objectives.
– Key contributor towards the full budgeting and forecasting
– Provide accurate financial reports to present to senior leadership.
– Effectively articulate financial information and business decisions to the wider company network.
– Provide ad-hoc analysis on revenue, costs and metrics.
– Key participator in the streamlining of processes and systems.
For this role, it is important you are:
– Fully qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA or finalist
– Possess previous experience within a Business Partnering role or are able to demonstrate knowledge where you’ve done this within a broader scope such as a management accountant
– Proficient with excel.
– A comfortable communicator.
If this role sounds of interest, please do make sure to apply today to avoid missing out.
This role is similar to: Senior Finance Business Partner, Commercial Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, FP&A Manager, FP&A Analyst, Commercial Finance Analyst, Commercial Accountant.
This role is commutable from: Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Loughborough, Mansfield, Newark, Grantham.