Assistant Management Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 07795 385225
Sector: Part Qualified Finance
Start Date: 2023-11-15
Consultant: Charlotte Trunkfield
Assistant Management Accountant | Derby | £30,000 – £35,000 | Office based
Are you part or fully qualified AAT, looking for your next move in Finance? With exceptional routes of progression and personal growth opportunities. Then look no further, this is the role for you.
Cherry Professional are currently working with a market leading company, who are looking for an up-and-coming accountant to join their team.
They are looking for an exciting Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. The right candidate is somebody who is eager to learn and develop but must have experience with accruals and prepayments.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Location: Derby – Office Based
Salary Package: £30,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience
The job responsibilities include:
- Preparing, calculating and posting periodic accrual and prepayment journals accurately in order to produce P&Ls to the highest quality.
- Periodic review of pub P&Ls with the Management Accountant and divisional Finance Business Partners, investigating any areas of concern.
- Periodic production of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support with any ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Add value to the team by identifying and sharing potential opportunities to improve current processes.
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and flexible in supporting the team.
- Proactively building strong and effective relationships across all areas of the business.
- AAT Level 3 as a minimum
- At least 1 years experience in UK Finance
- Experience with accruals and prepayments
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in the role please apply via the website or any questions please email Charlotte.Trunkfield@cherryprofessional.co.uk