Internal Communications Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 0115 9222240
Start Date: 2023-11-14
Consultant: Dee Fletcher
Internal Communications Manager | Permanent | Leicester | up to £50,000
Are you a silver-tongued communications professional? Is working for a company that is extremely passionate about ED&I important to you? Do you have a background in Internal Communications? If the answer is YES YES YES, then we have a cracking role for you.
Our client is going on a growth journey and are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join the HR team. Dedicated to fostering a positive and collaborative work environment where employees can thrive and contribute to their ongoing success. As they continue to grow, they are seeking a talented and strategic Internal Communications Manager to join their team.
As such, we are looking to recruit them an experienced Internal Communications Manager to develop and implement effective internal communication strategies that engage and inform employees across the business. Working with groups across the business, including: Equal Opportunities & Diversity, Religious Ally’s, Mental Health first-aiders and the menopause in the workplace team, to name a few, you will be responsible for creating and delivering compelling communications that align with the company’s values, goals, and initiatives.
What you will be doing:
Develop and Execute Internal Communication Strategies:
- Create and implement comprehensive internal communication plans aligned with organisational objectives.
- Drive the development of key messages and communication materials.
- Produce engaging and informative content for various internal communication channels, including newsletters, email, Sharepoint, Internal Communications Screen and a Q&A Channel.
- Foster a sense of community and collaboration among employees.
- Develop initiatives to boost employee morale and promote a positive workplace culture.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to develop and deliver effective communication to employees.
- Provide coaching and support to leaders on communication best practices.
Change Management Communication:
- Support business change initiatives through effective communication strategies.
- Address employee concerns and questions related to changes within the company.
Measurement and Analysis:
- Implement metrics to assess the effectiveness of internal communication strategies.
- Analyse data to make informed recommendations for continuous improvement.
What we are looking for:
To be considered for this role, we are looking for somebody with experience within an Internal Communications role, sitting within either Human Resources or Marketing departments.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be confident in building the internal communications strategy with the support of the HR Director.
The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams will come naturally to you and building strong relationships are a given.
You will be using Email, Sharepoint, taking responsibility for the Internal Communications Screen, a Q&A channel and potentially could look to introduce further internal communications tools such as Slack.
This truly is a great opportunity for somebody who is excellent (and experienced) in delivering the Internal Communications messages across the business. Not only will you be working within an extremely dynamic team, you will be working within a rapidly expanding business that has a brilliant culture and really supports their employees.
Do you have the experience to thrive in this role? Are you excited by this opportunity? If so, apply today.
Other roles you may have applied for:
Internal Communications Executive, Communications Manager, Internal Communications Lead, Communications Executive, Head of Communications