Job Type: Permanent
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0115 9222240
Sector: Qualified Finance
Start Date: 2023-11-09
Consultant: Daniel Thornton
Finance Manager | Nottinghamshire | Up to £55,000 | Early Friday finish (Midday)
Have you qualified within an accountancy practice and looking for your first move into an industrial role where you can obtain some great exposure to all elements of accounts; operating at a high level where you’ll be able to see real tangible successes from your hard work?
If you’re an ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant looking for a strong SME company to embed into who’s work has positive impact on society that you can really get behind, then look no further.
Cherry Professional are exclusively partnering with a Nottinghamshire based company within the manufacturing industry as they search to bring in a Finance Manager who is keen to learn and enjoys putting their own stamp on processes.
In this role, you will get to work under a Finance Director who has a real wealth of experience and a good reputation for nurturing talent. They will encourage the role to keep evolving over time as you pick up more higher level duties on the path to Financial Controller.
The finance team is close-knit and supportive and employees are able to take advantage of great working hour flexibility to help you plan around home life. This includes early finishes on a Friday where you’re able to leave from midday. Long-term this may result in a 4-day working week evolution.
The expansive role on offer will include management accounts production, statutory accounts production, business partnering with wider operational teams, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
Whilst an SME company, they have sites across the globe. This includes multiple in Asia, Europe and north and central America.
Role: Finance Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000
The Job includes:
– Preparation and production of group management accounts.
– Management and analysis of cash flow.
– Production of year end statutory accounts for audit.
– Develop and improve upon financial models.
– Business partner with senior stakeholders and wider operational teams.
– Enhancement of processes.
This role would suit:
– A qualified accountant through ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
– Someone with previous accountancy practice experience OR someone with management accounts and statutory accounts industry experience already.
– Someone strong on excel and accounts systems.
– A personable professional who enjoys conversing with stakeholders.
If this role sounds ideal to you, please do submit your application today to avoid missing out.
This role is commutable from: Nottinghamshire, East Derbyshire, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Hucknall, Mansfield, Loughborough.
This role is similar to: Accountant, Management Accountant, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Financial Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Senior.