£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 days ago
Are you a fully qualified accountant open to a new opportunity?
Do you have significant accounting experience along with small team management and strong Excel skills?
Would you suit a medium sized organisation where you will be given a high degree of responsibility and autonomy and have visibility across the organisation?
My client is a PE backed SME in the service sector with year on year growth who has performed well throughout 2020. As part of a team restructure they are now looking to bring in technically solid Financial Controller to support the Head of Finance in making the function fit for purpose as the business grows.
The Role …
- Team Management – Manage the day to day activities of the finance team
- Manage the preparation of budgeting, forecasts and variance analysis and reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial statements as required
- Manage/lead the month and year end close process along with taking ownership for balance sheet related activity.
- Manage capital expenditure
- Liaise with auditors and ensure accurate and timely preparation of all relevant information requirements for the audit process
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting and all tax related requirements (supported by external auditors).
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
What Do You Need To Be Considered? …
- Educated to degree level (ideally finance or business related subjects)
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- +3 years PQE
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Sound interesting? If so please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
The role is commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, South Yorkshire and Staffordshire.
Other role you might have applied for: Group Head of Finance, Group Reporting Accountant, Head of Reporting, Group Financial Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Head of FP&A.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications