£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 days ago
Are you a PQ or newly qualified accountant looking to develop your career as a Finance Analyst?
Do you find you have a talent for manipulating data, identifying trends and providing insight?
Are you strong on Excel and generally pick up new systems quickly?
If so this might be the role for you ...
To manage and develop commercial reporting across the business and provide ad-hoc requests to the relevant commercial teams supporting key business decision making.
Developing and supporting a culture of continuous improvement, striving towards increased efficiencies, reduction of costs and increased profits by providing timely, relevant and insightful information.
- Part or Newly qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data utilising multiple systems and resources
- Excellent commercial acumen, takes time to understand the business objectives
- Highly IT. literate and proficient with Microsoft packages (PPoint, Excel and Word, CRM)
- Excellent Team Working and Strong Verbal and Written Communication
Sound interesting? Please apply or get in touch.
Other roles you might have applied for: Senior Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Data Scientist, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Management Accountant, Commercial Finance Analyst
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications