£350 - £400 per day
5 days ago
We are currently working with a high growth, international business based in Derbyshire who are looking to recruit for an Interim Financial Controller. As they are witnessing significant growth across all revenue streams, they have created this pivotal role to be involved in the shaping of the future team, system changes and acquisitions. This is an ongoing interim role to support the business through this extremely busy and exciting period.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive experience in system implementations and acquisition integration.
- Involved in rolling out a new system across the business
- Acquisitions integration into Finance
- Delivering process improvements
- Technical accounting including Sox, US GAAP and IFRS
- Managing a large finance team
What you'll need:
- Strong experience with system implementations
- Proven experience with acquisition integration
- Sox experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
This is a great opportunity for a driven qualified accountant who is looking to add value to a high growth, dynamic and rapidly changing business.
Click apply or get in touch with me to find out more
This role is easily commutable from Leicestershire, Derby and Staffordshire.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications