£35000 - £42000 per annum
12 days ago
Are you a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) looking for a new challenge?
Would you enjoy being part of a small team within a large organisation where your role covers everything from the more technical accounting i.e. year end, statutory accounts, VAT, compliance to the more commercial elements i.e. management accounts, data analysis, business partnering?
If so then this could be the role for you …
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director by collating, analysing and reporting on data to be used in commercial decision making
- Statutory financial statements for the business, Corporation Tax Information, PAYE/NI and VAT.
- Daily Treasury/Cash Management
- Ensuring accurate cash flow forecast is prepared and material variances highlighted
- Oversee balance sheet reconciliations and ensure all accounts are reconciled.
- Manage all accruals and prepayments
- Liaise with External statutory auditors with provision of audit information as required for both interim and year-end audits.
- Ad–hoc project work as directed by FD/FC
- Prepare reports by studying variances against budgets/forecasts and prior years and in line with company strategy
- Overheads budgeting and cost control monitoring including variance analysis
- Fully Qualified UK accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge and practical experience of Entity/Subsidiary accounting under UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PPoint)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels across the business.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good team player with good time management and ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks.
Sound like you? Please apply or get in touch to register your interest.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications