£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car, Bonus
16 days ago
Cherry Professional are currently working with a fast paced and customer focused organisation who are seeing a significant period of growth to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Your role will be to partner with the operational head of the business to offer HR support across the entire employee life-cycle. You'll support the HR Director in ensuring the people plan is aligned to the strategic and commercial vision and then ensure that the plan is delivered.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual who wants to push forward with their career - this organisation will support this growth. As an authentic, genuine and down to earth individual, you'll use your influencing skills to support the growth journey that this organisation are currently seeing.
- Day to day liaison with the Head of Operations to provide a full Business Partnering service
- Progressive and strategic thinking needed to ensure that you challenge the status quo and lead to future improvements
- Opportunities to influence at a senior level around the culture and people plan
- Be part of the HR leadership team and work closely with Head of L&D and Talent
- Work with a business who genuinely live by their values - you will champion these values and behaviours
- Use HR data and metrics to make informed decisions
- A true generalist role supporting the full employee life-cycle
What You'll Need
- A genuine, down to earth personality
- Proven track record of working in a Senior Business Partnering role
- Strategic and Commercial acumen
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- To take accountability / responsibility for your work-load and targets
What's On Offer
- Opportunity to progress your career in a values driven organisation
- Up to £55,000 basic
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications