£40000 - £45000 per annum
19 days ago
Are you a fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) ideally from large practice considering your 1st (or 2nd) move into industry?
Do you want to work for an exciting brand with a rich heritage that embodies its values and rewards its people?
If so this is a great opportunity to join a leading, modern and innovative business based in Leicestershire. Due to internal promotions and developments, they are now seeking an ambitious Group Financial Accountant to join their high calibre finance team.
This is a truly career-defining role for someone passionate about both the technical and business sides of Finance looking for an opportunity to play an important part in a highly rated team. It will ensure you continue your stellar career progression by giving you all the tools required to be successful in industry.
The Role ...
- Maintenance / Reconciliation of Financial Records
- Development of Financial Accounting Processes and Controls
- internal and External Monthly Reconciliation and Reporting
- Daily Cash Management and Treasury related activities including Forecasting
- Support with Delivery of Accurate Balance Sheet
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA) – Ideally from large practice
- Excellent IT skills – highly competent with Excel
- Highly Analytical and a strong attention to detail. Can you spot trends and discrepancies?
- Results and Delivery orientated
- Effective Communicator and Business Partner able to explain the story behind the numbers
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and someone passionate about being part of a team
Sound like you? Please apply or get in touch for more information.
Other roles you might have applied for: Group Reporting Accountant, Financial Accountant, Statutory Accountant, Audit Manager, Finance Manager, Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Financial Controller.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications