£18000 - £19000 per annum
07807 638 840
S - DA -17538
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to join a business that has a reputation, of supporting and nurturing their staff? Is a healthy work culture something that is important to you? Do you enjoy pulling together coherent and validated information from data sets?
Cherry Professional are working with a highly reputable, Nottingham based Retail brand to support them as a Data Analyst.
The business is highly accessible through public transport and supportive of flexible working.
Role: Data Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 + benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Manipulating and validating large datasets on Microsoft Excel and Access
- Analysing data and trends to identify patterns
- Validating and submitting large datasets to various stakeholders
- Liaising and nurturing relationships with internal stakeholders in supporting their enquiries
- Completing monthly reconciliations to ensure accuracy
- Investigate and identify root causes of issues as they arise
- Implement and maintain standard processes for financial procedures
- Provide management reports
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 years practical finance/analytical experience
- AAT Level 3 upwards
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Analytical and keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in Manufacturing, FMCG or Large Retail business’ is advantageous
- Has to be confident on excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Extensive knowledge of how to use of one or more of the following: macro’s, SQL or VBA is advantageous
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Finance Analyst, Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Finance Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Systems Analyst, Assistant Financial Accountant, and Finance Assistant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark, Mansfield and Derby.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications