£65000 - £85000 per annum
07772 505 316
about 1 month ago
Following a period of significant growth, a Group Financial Controller role has been created to be part of the leadership team of this iconic international business. They are witnessing significant growth across all revenue streams both organically and through acquisition. The role is pivotal to this and will be pivotal to future team shaping, system changes, acquisition integration and process improvements.
- Managing, mentoring and developing a large finance team
- Rolling out a new system across the business
- Seamless acquisitions integration into finance, identifying operational and accounting efficiencies
- Technical accounting including Sox, US GAAP and IFRS
- Identifying and delivering process improvements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven qualified accountant who is looking to make their mark in a high growth, dynamic and changing business.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications