£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you thrive in a wide-reaching role where you will get involved in everything from month end, undertaking analysis, providing insight and relationship building?
Are you comfortable in an organisation where everything is not set out for you? The system might not provide everything you need? You will need to be proactive and make the role your own?
If so I might have the role for you.
The Role …
- As the Finance Business Partneryou will be the interface between finance and the various business units.
- You will provide weekly trading analysisfor the senior management team to influence and drive decision making.
- You will identify and implement processesthat improve efficienciesand reduce company costs
- You will play an active role in the preparation of monthly management accountsfor the relevant areas of the business.
- Provide detailed commentariesand variance analysis
- Undertake analysis of financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate and sound management reportingto assist with key decision making
- Contribute to annual budgetingand planning process
- Production of relevant commercial analysise.g. margins andpricing
The Candidate …
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Skilled user of Excel / Word / Powerpoint
- Knowledge of a variety of accounting packages
- 3-5 years + experience in a business partnering role / management accounts role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Excellent data analysis skills
Sound interesting? Please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Other roles you might have applied to: Management Accountant, Senior Finance Analyst, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager, Head of Commercial Finance, FP&A Manager.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications