£25000 per annum
01332 465 040
about 2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Qualifications Administrator to take a step up into a senior role and join a family friendly team and in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role working with the national regulatory body – Ofqual, producing reports and acting as the first point of contact, ensuring a high quality of work at all times.
- Analyse reports and data to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Meet and liaise with stakeholder and other senior members of the team to discuss business improvement
- Provide data to specification to inform discussions at technical groups including incorporating appropriate robust statistical techniques
- Provide senior administrative duties to support the wider team
- Oversee schemes & stakeholder audit process
- Maintain accuracy of the companies external presence, including checking, document control, exam papers, handbooks and documents
- Monitor and maintain the exam process to ensure consistency across all media and platforms
- Support colleagues with wider projects and quality assurance processes
- Be able to communicate complex technical analyses to a nonspecialist audience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Ability to analyse data and use excel to a high level
- Working as part of a project team
- Ensure all quality policies are implemented, monitored, and maintained.
A flexible and friendly working environment
25 days Holiday (inclusive of 3 days off at Christmas)
Support and guidance in your new role
Life assurance, pension and healthcare
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the above experience, please do apply!
Other roles you may have applied for 'Education Officer, Qualifications and Quality Coordinator, Education and Compliance Administrator'
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications