£55000 - £60000 per annum
0115 922 2240
7 days ago
We’re delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with a successful Nottingham based manufacturing business.
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Head of Finance and Head of Supply Chain and the Operations team to help drive business performance and provide improved business finance support.
The Finance Business Partner role requires a confident and charismatic individual who is able to quickly get "under the skin" of what is happening within the business and have a direct impact/influence on future results.
- Investing heavily in technology & new equipment
- Very open to new ideas, a real opportunity for this person to make the role their own
- Part of the Senior Finance Team, very much part of the decision-making process
- A variety of business improvement initiatives are either live or planned and the Finance Business Partner will be actively involved in each of them
- Drive awareness, accountability and responsibility for cost of goods sold, both bought-in goods and manufacturing costs - logistics, distribution, supply chain, automation, lean manufacturing, accurate Bills of Material, accurate cost of sales information etc
- Identify and assist the elimination of inefficiencies and automation of processes where possible working with the Operations/Finance/IT priorities team. This will require a flexible approach and thinking “outside-the-box”
- To challenge production regarding efficiency accuracy, the effectiveness of current process's, control and managing stock
- Responsible for the production of deadline-driven detailed reporting, analysis and interpretation focussed upon the sales to gross margin, stock and WIP and supply chain analysis
- Develop, monitor and challenge KPI's in order to drive manufacturing performance/efficiency
- Responsible for Commercial and New Product Development business partnering, producing costings and gross margin analysis
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with relevant senior management experience
- An in depth working knowledge of SAP
- 4 years’ + experience in a manufacturing environment
What’s on offer…
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Cost Accountant, Commercial Finance Manager, Factory Accountant, Manufacturing Accountant.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications