£60000 per annum
8 days ago
The client is a newly established Academy Trust with big plans for growth in the coming years.
As such they are now looking to appoint their CFO who will take overall stewardship of the Trust finances and form a key part of the Exec Leadership Team.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a senior finance professional with a passion for education who is looking to make an impact. The role would also suit an individual who is highly commercial and enjoys getting involved with strategy, growth and acquisitions.
The Role …
- Provide leadership and management of the Trust’s finances and financial activities on a daily basis
- Assume operational responsibility to ensure the trust remains fully adherent and compliant with legislation, contractual obligations and Trust policy
- Assume key position in the Exec Leadership Team to develop strategy across all areas of the business, bringing a holistic financial viewpoint to discussions and facilitating decision making, as appropriate.
- To providing financial planning, analysis and guidance on all activities, plans and targets as set by the board.
The Ideal Candidate …
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- 5 years+ Experience in a Senior Leadership position
- Experience of dealing with organisational change, transformation and growth
- Experience of dealing with M&A Related activities
- Experience of Raising Funding
- Diligent Accountant able to fulfil the Statutory Obligations placed upon the Trust
- A proactive problem solver
- An effective leader
- An Advocate for change
- Experience / appreciation of education sector useful
Other roles you might have applied for: Head of Finance, Finance Manager, Finance Director, CFO, FD, Group Financial Controller.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications