£22000 per annum
01332 465 040
9 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to join an established organisation in South Derbyshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a fast paced and innovative company who are in high demand due to COVID 19 and the services they provide. This is a temporary vacancy until the end of the year and has the potential to be longer.
You will be delivering an effective and efficient service across the Procurement Team supporting with many things from preparing orders to resolving issues.
- Prepare purchase orders and send order requests to suppliers
- Check order confirmations, update the internal system and rectify any arising issues
- Coordinate activities concerned with suppliers and management of stock
- You will be required to undertake administrative tasks like preparing and forwarding invoices, updating the database, scanning and filing documents for accounts.
- Assisting the wider purchasing and procurement team with cover and assistance as required
- Organised and efficient
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate
- Willingness to learn and take feedback
- Strong Microsoft skills – especially Word and Excel
- Experience within a procurement/project team is essential
This requirement would require an immediate start to work from Monday to Friday until the end of the year.
Other roles you may have applied for include 'junior buyer, purchasing assistant, purchasing administrator, procurement assistant, trainee buyer'
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications