£32000 - £35000 per annum
0115 922 2240
10 days ago
This reputable £35 million turnover manufacturing business is undergoing a huge transformation and expansion process due to private equity backing. With plans to double it’s UK presence in the coming years, now is the ideal time for the successful candidate to come in and progress in the industry.
Join a fast-paced and friendly working environment based in a collaborative office located close to junction 26 of the M1.
The day to day...
- Monitoring and analysing stock levels in the business to reduce levels of excess stock and working capital
- Costing of new products
- Reviewing costings of existing products both in our factory and of bought-in products
- Production of Weekly Sales KPIs
- Customer net profitability analysis
- Set up and maintain BOM’s ( Bills of materials )
- You will present to the management team and discuss all findings and commentary from a commercial perspective, to help fuel the growth of this exciting company.
- Strong Analytical skillset essential
- Strong excel skills essential
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA (Management Level & above)
- FMCG or manufacturing background preferred
What you'll get in return...
- Up to £35,000 salary + Full Study Support
- 5% Matched Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- This business offers the successful candidate a chance to perform at a high level and have the opportunity to work for a business with a track record of internal promotions.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Assitant Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Analyst, Finance Business Analyst.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications