£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global business in Leicestershire to act as a Finance Business Partner to the allocated business unit managing P&L, balance sheet, reporting and performance.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, performance, and margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variances, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Finance Business Partner will be based from head office in Leicestershire and face off to report directly to senior stakeholders across the group. You will therefore require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for challenging, supporting and controlling commercial financial performance within the relevant BAU. Dealing with numerous senior stakeholders, you will build strong relationships working on key projects to maximise profit and minimise risk, including supporting negotiations. You will business partner and support key functions ensuring the future of the division is clearly defined and business performance is optimised.
Desired key Skills and Experience …
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Manufacturing / Production Sector experience
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical, enquiring mind.
- Experience of scenario modelling
- Strong relationship management skills allowing you to succeed in an environment where ‘commercial finance’ is relatively new.
- Ability to deliver information and influence change by taking the stakeholder on the journey with you clearly demonstrating the benefit to them.
Offering up to £50,000 basic + competitive benefits package
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial finance manager, finance business partner, commercial analyst, Senior Commercial Accountant, finance business analyst, Senior Finance Manager.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications