£35000 - £40000 per annum
10 days ago
An extremely rewarding opportunity has arisen with a widely recognised manufacturing business in Leicestershire to act as a Finance Business Partner.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will have a blended role involving senior stakeholder engagement, oversight of month end closure and supporting the team with process and controls improvement.
This opportunity would suit a newly qualified or finalist accountant looking to develop to the next level. As this role is quite generalist in nature it should suit both ACCA and CIMA members.
Desired key Skills and Experience …
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA) or Finalist
- Manufacturing Sector experience
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical, enquiring mind.
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong Excel skills ideally to macro level
Offering c.£40,000 basic + competitive benefits package
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, finance manager, finance business partner, commercial analyst, Senior Commercial Accountant, finance business analyst, Senior Finance Manager.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications