£30000 per annum
11 days ago
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) looking to develop your experience?
Are you looking for a role where you will get involved in not only the management accounts but have the opportunity to provide financial analysis and also cut your teeth in business partnering? If so then I might just have the role for you …
As a Management Accountant, you will ensure strong financial management, control and insight for the business supporting decision making whilst providing a continuing scrutiny, identifying risk and opportunity throughout.
Role Responsibilities …
- Working with both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Production of month end information
- Support with budgeting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Forecasting and Planning
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- +2 years experience in a financial function
- Experience in a commercial finance setting
- strong user of Excel and accounting packages
- effective communicator
- Highly analytical with ability to spot trends and offer solutions
Offering c.£30,000 basic + competitive benefits package
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Finance Business Analyst.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications