Burton upon Trent
£10.26 per hour
01332 465 040
17 days ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Administrator on a temporary basis to work for a fantastic and innovate business in South Derbyshire.
This role requires you to think on your feet, have excellent coordination skills and work best under pressure! For this assignment we do require someone with a background in scheduling and a history of working in a fast paced environment.
Your key duties will be:
- To utilise the scheduling application to produce daily schedules for the appropriate staff members
- To coordinate onboarding of new starters in collaboration with the recruitment team
- Update and maintain the CRM system ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Maintain regular contact with the client and keep them informed on any changes to the schedule
- Provide support for the wider operations team when capacity allows
- Attend and provide releavent information for department meetings
- Prioritize work loads and new jobs as and when they come in
- Take responsibility of new scheduling activity and communicate to the necessary department
Qualities and Experience
Previous experience in a scheduling role
Strong Customer Service experience
Please note this role does require the sucessfull applicant to work weekends and unsociable hours for an immediate start.
If you have scheduling experience and are available to commit to full time hours, working weekends please apply!
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications