£23000 - £25000 per annum
01332 465 040
18 days ago
You will be required to:
- To create original and innovative artwork and graphic assets for marketing activities for use on our websites, social media, advertisements, videos, brochures, etc.
- Develop and present multiple concepts for any project within the provisions and time requirements of the creative brief
- To act as a brand guardian for the company and its products and services, working closely with the marketing team and the wider company as a whole to ensure brand consistency
- Updating asset galleries, including diagram, ClipArt and icon galleries
- Create bespoke short animations and motion graphics.
- Relevant design experience in a b2b environment. In-house experience with a dedicated marketing team would be preferred but agency, freelance and other graphic design backgrounds will be considered if an understanding of b2b marketing can be demonstrated
- Proven ability to design across multiple mediums including print and digital
- Experience with animation and creating motion graphics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate an interest in new technologies
- Be an exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to instil trust, belief, confidence
- Be charismatic and a creative self-starter with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Be adaptable, pro-active, and have a self-motivated attitude
Must be proficient in using Adobe creative suite, with emphasis on Illustrator, In-design and Photoshop. Working knowledge of After effects, Premiere Pro and Power point would be very advantageous. Understanding of HTML and basic coding is desirable but not necessary.
If this Graphic Designer role in Nottingham sounds of interest, please apply straight away.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications