£32000 - £35000 per annum
0115 922 2240
21 days ago
Are you bored of month end? Would you like to be at the front line of the business making commercial and strategic decisions?
As Finance Business Partner to operations you will be responsible for driving business performance and growth through partnering with Divisional Managers, financial modelling of commercial opportunities, partnerships and business cases; ah hoc analysis and input into the 3-5 year plan process.
This is an outstanding opportunity for any Part Qualified Accountants who have aspirations to progress within one company and learn from a successful team who have proven their market value within finance.
This is a great business that offers a relaxed culture, modern offices and takes pride in providing a positive work place for their employees.
- Providing day to day financial management and analytics to support the respective business stakeholders at regional level
- Being flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and analysis, including scenario modelling to support decision making
- Analyse customer investments, revenue and pricing
- Reporting and forecasting
- Experience of handling large data sets and deriving clear meaningful insight from them
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
- Active studier - Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualification
- Highly analytical, including advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior knowledge of Macros/VBA/SQL would be beneficial, a willingness to learn this is essential
Offering up to £35,000 + Full Study Support + Further Benefits
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial finance manager, Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, finance business analyst.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications