£300 per day
24 days ago
Cherry Professional are currently working with a rapidly growing organisation in Derby who are seeking an interim Commercial Finance Manager to join the business. Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide the very best financial support and challenge the business where appropriate.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be based in Derby, however the business are open to remote/home working at the moment.
- Financial modelling of different scenarios allowing the business to make commercially informed decisions
- Liaise with stakeholders to track and report on project costs - Performance of cost/benefit analysis
- Providing a link between Finance and various departments to create reports that accurately reflect business reality
- Preparation of annual business plans
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Analyse customer investments, revenue and pricing
- Reporting and forecasting
-Getting involved in projects that revolve around best practice and continuous performance initiatives
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of financial modelling
- High degree of Excel capability
- Has the gravitas and impact to influence senior stakeholders and to hold business partners to account
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
Given the Commercial nature of this role, you'll bring gravitas and the ability to get stakeholders on side quickly to help impact the bottom line. It will be fast paced, interactive and all with the challenge of Covid in the background, some time spent WFH and some on site with the correct measures in place.
This is an interim contract with a likely duration of 4 months. Please only apply for this role if you are able to start immediately.
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial accountant, senior management accountant, finance business partner, commercial analyst, finance analyst, finance business analyst, finance manager.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications