£40000 - £50000 per annum
01332 465 040
29 days ago
The day to day responsibilities of this role includes both office based work and being out on the construction site - or in meetings with clients and other project personnel.
An exciting element of construction is that two projects are never the same but your general daily role responsibilities are as follows:
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Preparation and negotiation of tenders,
- Cost/forecast materials required for the site
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Measure completed work and arranging valuations
- Allocating upcoming work to sub-contractors, as necessary
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Site visits
- Assessments and projections for future work
If you’re someone who can communicate effectively and who has experience within this industry then this could be the next move for you. Our client is looking for someone who can manage multiple tasks at once and develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications