£42000 - £47000 per annum
0115 922 2240
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a growing business in Newark to act as a Finance Business Partner to senior transformation/operational stakeholders.
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will be working in partnership with a number of project teams as well as other Finance and business stakeholders to assess potential investment opportunities, you’ll support the preparation of business cases and to partner project leaders to drive investment performance.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be based in Newark however the business is very open to remote/home working at least a few days a week.
- Take ownership for the production of some monthly management accounts supported with associated commentary in relation to variances for final review by the FD and CFO
- Work with the team in preparing the monthly reporting pack, which includes commentary on revenues and costs vs forecast/budget, headcount analysis, and other information as required
- Work with the Project Management team to improve and enhance the forecasting model
- Point of contact for other members of management team for assistance with financial issues
- Budget preparation and helping ensure budget holders remain within their budgets and re-forecasts
- Constantly seek to introduce process efficiencies, discussing with management and implementing change
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Excellent analytical prowess and an ability to identify trends and relationships across numerous datasets to inform decisions and support recommendations.
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
- Professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualification
- Experience of financial modelling
- Has the gravitas and impact to influence senior stakeholders and to hold business partners to account
Offering up to £47,000 basic
Benefits: 5% Pension contribution, 33 days holiday, flexible/remote working, opportunity to buy additional holiday, private health insurance.
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial accountant, senior management accountant, finance business partner, commercial analyst, finance analyst, finance business analyst, Finance Manager.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications