£35000 - £44000 per annum
0115 922 2240
about 1 month ago
In this high profile role you will act as a Finance Business Partner to Operations, providing high-quality financial support, and ensuring that they take the correct investment decisions.
The ideal candidate will work with the Senior Leadership Team to influence strategy and business outcomes, offering expert analysis and interpretation, presenting options to resolve problems and exploit opportunities and support informed financial decision-making.
Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide the very best financial support and challenge the business where appropriate. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Financial modelling of different scenarios allowing the business to make commercially informed decisions
- Liaise with stakeholders to track and report on project costs - Performance of cost/benefit analysis
- Providing a link between Finance and the Project Teams to create reports that accurately reflect business reality
- Assisting the Finance Team on an ad hoc basis
- Analysis of monthly volume, revenue and gross profit performance
- Evaluation of new business opportunities by assessing profitability and financial feasibility
- Preparation of annual business plans
- Analyse customer investments, revenue and pricing
- Reporting and forecasting
- Getting involved in projects that revolve around best practice and continuous performance initiatives
Who the client is looking for…
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills are vital, as you’ll need to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and develop great relationships. You'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the performance of the business by using your own initiative.
- An understanding of the commercial environment is key, as well as good business and organisational awareness.
- Our client is looking for someone who has an understanding of analysis and problem resolution and a good knowledge of excel.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have...
- Experience of financial modelling
- High degree of Excel capability (VBA, Macros)
- Has the gravitas and impact to influence senior stakeholders and to hold business partners to account
- PQ/Finalist or Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial accountant, finance business partner, commercial analyst, finance analyst, finance business analyst.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications