£38000 - £40000 per annum
0115 922 2240
about 1 month ago
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with a £25 million turnover owner-managed SME based in Burton on Trent who are seeking a qualified Accountant to join them as a Financial Controller.
You will work closely with the FD ensuring timely completion of the monthly reporting pack. In addition to the traditional month-end duties there will be the opportunity for the Financial Controller to become heavily involved in systems development/process improvement projects in line with the expansion of the business over the next 12 months+
You will shape the strategy, look at processes, people and governance. You will drive activities that will boost efficiencies and use the latest technology, business information and intelligence to deliver improvements across the enterprise.
This is a hands-on role that will cover all aspects of accounts, including;
Cashflow, Budgets, P&L Management, Forecasting, Management Accounting, Creditors, Debtors, Stock, Variance analysis, Cost Management and Reduction Initiatives, Preparation of budgets and managing a team of 2.
- They are seeking post qualification experience with strong technical accounting exposure
- Strong Excel and financial systems experience, with the ability to manipulate and interpret key financial data
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong internal working relationships
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of system and process improvements
- Experience working in a Manufacturing or Distribution environment
- Able to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience of helping drive change across a business
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Senior Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Derby, Litchfield and Coalville.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications