£42000 - £45000 per annum
0115 922 2240
8 days ago
In the past few years this business has more than doubled in size, dramatically increasing both their revenues and workforce, and they’ve got no intention of letting up.
With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, they are interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent to join their award-winning business and to be part of the continued success.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in an energetic and forward-thinking team in an expanding and fast-moving business. It goes without saying that you will need to have a passion for all things numerical, but you will also need to be confident, enthusiastic, forward-thinking with strong leadership and influencing skills. As Finance Manager, you will have a key role to play in the future development of the business’s financial procedures as well as the identification and implementation of a new Financial Software solution.
- Assisting the Finance Director in overseeing all areas of finance and communicating any key issues in a clear and concise manner
- Play an important role in expanding/integrating new businesses and opportunities
- Month end routines to support the production of management accounts with commentary
- Review and take responsibility for the ongoing development of financial controls & procedures
- Budget preparation and helping ensure budget holders remain within their budgets and reforecasts
- Be a subject matter expert for certain areas of the P&L
Their focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of their people. Their culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (At least 2 years post-qualification experience)
- Worked with leading financial software (Microsoft Dynamics AX, Navision, SAP, Oracle or similar)
- Evidence required of strong Excel skills and the ability to reduce timescales for the production of monthly Finance packs.
- Up to £45,000 Salary
- 34 Days Holiday
- Flexible working - the business is very open to remote/home working 2-3 days a week
You may have experience of the following: Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Head of Finance etc.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications