£70000 per annum
14 days ago
The Senior Finance team here at Cherry Professional are delighted to be supporting a CFO with whom we have supported on many occasions in the past. Following a recent move, they are now looking to build a high calibre (fit for purpose!) finance team within a business that is trading positively during the current climate.
The client is an SME with locations in both London and the East Midlands with its teams currently working remotely. Like most businesses operating during the covid-19 crisis they are currently reviewing their structure and operations. As a result, they have created a brand-new role to provide FP&A insight across the business and take a lead in all relevant matter reporting to CFO and liaising with board level directly. As you might imagine with a small, growing team this will be a 'hands on' role therefore the successful applicant will require significant relevant experience to undertake the role.
What can you expect to be involved in?
- Group Financial Reporting
- Forecasting and Cash Flow
- Annual Budgeting
- implementation and management of robust Cost Control processes
- Implementation and management of a Performance Dashboard (KPI's)
- Deputising for CFO when required
What are the role requirements?
- Fully qualified UK accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Significant hands on experience of the above requirements
- Advanced VBA, SQL, Modelling etc
- Effective communicator up to Exec level
- Ideally you will be willing / able to demonstrate your effectiveness in a small / dynamic team
The role is likely to be 50% office based and 50% home based with the usual flexibility requirement on both sides. Regardless the role is easily commutable from Leicester, Derby and Nottingham.
Other roles you might have applied for: Head of Commercial Finance, Commercial Finance Manager, FP&A Manager, Head of FP&A, Head of Finance, Group Finance Manager.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications