£26000 - £28000 per annum
0115 922 2240
16 days ago
Have you got around 3 years practical finance experience and looking to gain more autonomy in your day to day work, in a dynamic, Mansfield based service company? Do you want to help implement and streamline processes? Cherry Professional are working exclusively with this company to bring on an Assistant Financial Accountant.
Role: Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary: up to £28,000 + generous benefits
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
The day to day...
- Streamlining and implementing processes
- Manage cash and banking
- Assist with Year End, supporting with statutory accounts and preparing for Audits
- Ensure the effective operation of key financial controls – includes control account and Balance Sheet reconciliations, checking of staff expenses and production of audit reports.
-Tax and VAT processing, weekly reporting and analysis, ensuring all costs are allocated correctly
- Other ad hoc finance administration related tasks as required
- Minimum of relevant degree holder with at least 3 years practical finance experience or AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Able to work autonomously and thrive in a changing environment
Full Study Support
Enhanced holiday (up to 36 days) and pension package
Very flexible working - opportunity to from home c2 days a week, flexible hours when in the office as well
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Assistant Financial Accountant, Financial Accountant, Accountant, Finance Analyst and Finance Assistant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark and Worksop.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications