£45000 - £50000 per annum
20 days ago
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the day-to-day payroll function to provide an efficient, compliant payroll department.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the payroll function, including all aspects of a payroll department.
- Submission of all payroll data to HMRC and other third parties are adhered to, in line with current legislation and future legislative changes.
- Development of the current payroll system to ensure that time critical objectives are achieved and that robust processes and controls are constantly reviewed and updated accordingly.
- Ensure GDPR is applied to all financial and non-financial data; including all payroll systems and employee data is secure and compliance is achieved against internal and external standards.
- Provide the businesses with operational and management data to support the management and objectives of the business.
- Experienced in dealing with multiple different T&C's across different organisations.
- A qualified Payroll practitioner (CIPP) with a number of years experience running a large payroll office.
- Up to date with past and present payroll legislation impacting large organisations.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications